Although a lot of restrictions have been lifted, we still have a number of restrictions in place at the Sailing School. These are listed below and we ask all visitors and students visiting the Sailing School to familiarise themselves with such measures.
- Sailors to wear masks, on shore AT ALL TIMES.
- Changing rooms and showers will be closed. Sailors are to arrive ready changed and leave in the clothes which they arrived in.
- Sailors temperature will be taken when arriving at the drop off point. Any sailor with a temperature of over 37.2c will be sent home.
- Sailors who miss lessons due to sickness, will be asked to provide a doctor’s note before returning to lessons.
- Sailors will be asked to bring enough drinking water, in their own reusable bottles, to last for the duration of the lesson. There will be no access to the drinking fountain in the office.
- Sailors will not be allowed to enter the sailing school office.
- The RMYC will have hand sanitiser dispensers situated around the Club. All sailors should use these on arrival at the lesson and regularly while on shore time.